Monday, June 15, 2009

d2vArtFixation is on the board!

Whoaa! Finally, I’m done (for this while) uploading all my artworks collection since 2005 until June 2009. Shut my mouth for the internet traffic jam!! Well, as I wrote in my first entry, this would be my online portfolio but WTF! I just figured out the size limit for image and video storage is only 1024 MB. *oh yeah, Miss Geekie, if you want more please pay ok!* Uhm Uhm...Well, let's see if I can survive with that!

 

Oh yeah, I’m welcoming bloggers out there to shout out loud in d2vArtFixation. I'll pretend that I would never care but perfect! I’m so care of your comments, critics and whatsoever...

 

d2vArtFixation perhaps would reserve a tiny little space *does it enough for me?* for me *words repeating* to shout out loud like you guys!! Hahaha! Oh, I mean, yeah I would like to include my own journal in here *if I have brilliant interesting stuff to shout out loud* yeah!

 

And yeah! If y'all need my services for lot of stuffs *owh Miss Geekie, please put them into details* like Graphic, Web, Multimedia designs, Action script, a lil bit of 3D modeling, please…don’t be so polite of keeping your fixation into dung! ~

 

Well, I’m not perfect, I’m not good, I’m not pretty, *she’s so geekie* but I’m willing to help, to assist, to guide, to love you *mwahahaha* to make money and the most important thing is to learn from you guys!

 

Let’s all be educated from Internet! Muhahahha! So, thank you, get connected and be educated! C ya!

 

Email me: dyladavogue@gmail.com

(I’m Gmail lover, XP oriented and profit oriented also *mwahaha, oh please don’t scare them*)

 

*Love and Hugs*

~Miss Geekie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian May Herbal Medicine
http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/ - lexapro sale
Similarly, keep away from Lexapro if you are suffering from kidney or liver related ailments.
[url=http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/]buy escitalopram online[/url]
No prescription, no hidden fees, safe and secure payment system.
cheap lexapro