Saturday, April 16, 2011

Take Them If You Want

Im selling all my favorite shoes because I took wrong size for all these 3 shoes. My feet is size 7 (38) but some of shoes' cutting are not suitable with my feet. So, I paid for pain after a long walk. Pftttt!! Read my tumblr for more "emotion expressions". *dang* my Tumblr
So, made up my mind to sell them with super cheapo price. I name them The Blue, The red and The Mustard! All my shoes are still in a very good & healthy condition! =D

Aren't they gorgeous?



I love them! But my feet is cacat!!



Hmmph..


They are my beauties.. =( I can't fit my feet nicely in them! Arghhh! Damn!


Have to let them go =(


The Blue
I never wear the Blue at all except testing catwalking at home.
Brand : SUMMIT
Size: 7 (38)
Original Price : RM 69.90
I sell at : RM 33 including postage


The Front, Back and Side Look of "The Blue"
More looks at my Photobucket.












The Mustard
I wore the Mustard once just after I bought it and the next day decided not to wear it anymore.
Brand : Joy & Peace
Size: 7 (38)
Original Price : RM 189.90
I sell at : RM 100 including postage

The Front, Back and Side Look of "The Mustard"
More looks at my Photobucket.








The Red
The Red, I wore it once also just after I bought and same story as the Mustard. Headache with the shoes!
Brand : Crocs (Orignal Crocs ok!)
Size 7 (38)
Original Price : RM 169.90
I sell at : RM 100 including postage

The Front, Back and Side Look of "Red"
More looks at my Photobucket.











No comments: