Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dyla Raya Cookies 2013

Assalammualaikum and Hello!
2013 is half way done. Dyla Cookies is back again. I have no intention to drag my writings for this entry. You are welcome to sway your eyes with the assorted cookies made by me for this year! More cookies, more tasty, more choices, I tell you what, they are worth every penny! The secret recipe of my cookies is I would not compromise with deficient ingredients for my cookies. Revision on products have to be done thoroughly from time to time to make sure the quality of the cookies are up to the standard as well as its worth every penny that customer are deemed to spend. Thank you guys! Enjoy scrolling this entry! And don't forget to place your order =) You won't regret! Everything is crunchy, tastier, munchier! Awwww! I like! 

For this year I divided my cookies into three (3) categories : "Kudap-Kudap", "Terap-Terap" and "Assorted Tart"

"Kudap-Kudap" : Almond Latte : RM 25 (50 pcs)


"Kudap-Kudap" : Cappucino Kuaci : RM 25 (50 pcs)

No comments: